- What is neonsauce.com?Neonsauce.com is an online store aiming to provide the very best in Malaysian Pop Cultural artefacts, originating from art shows curated by Gavin Yap
- Gavin Who?Gavin Yap is an actor and director, known for directing Take Me to Dinner (2014) & The Incredibly Strange Tale of the Man Who Lost His Love But Bought It Back with a Packet of Duck Rice (2015) and acting in films such as Cuak (2014), War of the Worlds Goliath (2012) & Sumolah (2007). Gavin has an abiding interest in pop culture and poster artwork and Neonsauce is his outlet for combining the two after he curated the art show Are We lost – A Search For Malaysian Pop Culture in 2015.
- What kind of 'pop culture artefacts?'Neonsauce currently offers pop cultural poster prints and original artwork poster from a variety of Malayisan artists, however in future we hope to offer other products. If there’s anything in particular you ‘d like us to look at please let us know via the contact us page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What shows?Gavin has curated a number of art shows, details of each, you can find under the “Exhibitions” section in the menu on the left hand side of the page
- How do I order?Browse though the store, click on any of the artworks and you’ll be brought to a page where you can add items to our cart
- What payment options do you support?Neonsauce.com only supports payment via Paypal at the moment. If you cannot use Paypal or have another issue with making payment get in touch using the contact us page or email us at email@example.com with details and we will look int what other options can be made available
- Wait! I'm not sure if I want this! Don't charge me!!Don’t worry. Even after adding an item to your cart all prices are displayed and confirmation requested before you are charged.
- Where is my stuff?When you place your order you should received a confirmation email, containing a summary of your order, along with an order ID and shipping ID. If you didn’t receive a confirmation email, or order ID and shipping ID contact us via the contact us form or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to get back to you as quickly as possible with the status of your order.If you didn’t receive a shipping ID get in touch via the
- How can I get in touch with you?You can contact us via email using the contact us page, or email us at email@example.com.
- Why can't I add original artwork to my cart?Due to the materials used in the creation of our artist’s original artworks, we can’t simply roll them up, slam ’em in a cardboard tube, and post them out to you. If you are seriously interested in purchasing one of our artists original artworks, please get in touch using the contact us form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, letting us know which artwork you are interested in and your address and we will get in touch with payment and shipping options and pricing.
- How much is shipping? Shipping is based upon your location and will be displayed on the confirmation page before you before you confirm your purchase and are charged.
- Do you ship to my country?Neonsauce offers Fedex shipping within Malaysia and TNT Economy Express to the rest of the world. You can check if TNT ship to your country here.
- What shipping methods do you offer?Neonsauce offer Fedex shipping withing Malaysia and TNT Economy Express to the rest of the world. Our prints are shipped in cardboard tubes via economy express service to ensure their safe delivery
- Can I combine more than one order in to a single shipment?You can combine up to three prints in a single order but after additional prints will require additional shipping cardboard tubes and costs.
- What happens if my order gets lost?Your can track your order on mytnt.com or Fedex.com.my for Malaysia. if your package is marked as lost, contact us with details using the contact us form or by emailing email@example.com and we will get in touch as soon as possible with options
- What about customs charges?International orders (outside Malaysia) may be subject to customs duties/fees, and as these are based upon custom offices discretion we cannot include them in our costs. Depending on local regulations you may have to pay customs charges before delivery can be completed. Unfortunately we cannot control these nor include them in our pricing or shipping charges.If you belive this may be an issue please check with your local customs office before ordering.
- How long will it take to get my order?Delivery within Malaysia should be within 14 business days. Delivery times outside Malaysia will be different based upon region however you can receive a shipping estimate on TNT’s website here.
- What is your policy on refunds and exchanges?die to the nature of our products all sales are final, so please make sure that you have selected the right product before ordering . Items will only be eligible for a refund if they were damaged in transit, the incorrect item was delivered or the item is defective.
If you do receive an item that you believe falls into one of these categories, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name, shipping ID, order ID and photos of the item and we will be in touch to discvuss options.
If your item(s) is returned to us by the Post Office, due to an incorrect address, you will be subject to an additional reshipping fee. This fee will be given to you when you are notified about your returned packaged and asked to verify your address. The package was returned due to a post office error, you will not be charged.
- Why was I charged more than was displayed at checkout?Neonsauce is a Malaysian based company and as such all prices on our site are displayed in Malaysian Ringgit (RM). if you make an purchase from outside Malaysia your currency will converted automatically upon checkout and rates may vary from day to day
- Where do your products ship from?All our products ship from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia South East Asia.
- I just placed my order, how long until it ships?It usually takes 3-5 business days from the time you placed your order until it is shipped from our offices. You will receive automatic email updates when your order is being processed and when it has been shipped via the email you used at registration. If you have any concerns over the length of time you have been waiting for an update on your order, please get in touch using the contact us page or email us at email@example.com with details